As March blossoms into April, events continue in full swing as does the joy of riding CaBi in warmer weather. See below for three key corral service offerings:
COMMUTER CORRAL SERVICE RETURNS MONDAY, APRIL 2nd! (three locations)
To kick off the return of commuter corral service, coffee and donuts will be served on Monday, April 2nd starting at 8am (until supplies last) at all three locations!
Provided Monday through Friday, 8am - 1pm every week until October at these locations:
- 21st & I St NW (update to previously posted location)
- 17th & K St NW / Farragut Square
- 13th St & New York Ave NW
WASHINGTON NATIONALS' HOME OPENER THURSDAY, APRIL 5
The Nationals' stadium is ready to celebrate the team's Home Opener and we will be there ready to support the start of what is certain to be a great season!
- Corral Service Location: 1st & N St NE
- Available from 12:05pm until 30 minutes after the end of the game.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL CORRAL SERVICE! With the blossoms reaching their peak this weekend, we wanted to make sure you had guaranteed access before the snow arrives.
- Cherry Blossom Corral Service Location: Jefferson Dr & 14th St SW (on the National Mall)
- Saturday, April 7 from 10am - 6pm
- Sunday, April 8: 10am - 6pm
Quick tip! Download the CaBi App available on the App Store or Google Play - for easier access to bikes, station locations, corral service updates and more.
Corral Service locations will be highlighted on the CaBi App when in service. For those unfamiliar, Corral Service guarantees open docks by having staff on hand to remove bikes when the station's docks are full.